From pioneering the development of living hinges over 40 years ago, J.L. Clark now produces a wide variety of plastic containers for a multitude of applications and markets. Our product development capabilities include rapid 3-D CAD modeling, FDM prototyping, mold cavity & core construction, and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) control for machining.
We're able to assist from design to production in our state-of-the-art plastic injection molding facility. Post-molding capabilities are also available, including: label application, in-line high speed video inspection, ink jet printing, in-line/off-line ultrasonic welding, multi-level assembly, hot melt glue application/assembly, and induction welding for foil seal.
Production Process Capabilities
- Injection Molding Presses
- 110 to 600 Ton Clamping Force
- Complete Tool Room
- AIB Registered
- Extensive Quality Lab for Inspection and Testing
- Railroad Resin Delivery and Silo Storage, with Direct Material Delivery to Presses
- Unit Cavity Tooling
- Multi Component Raw Material Blending at Molding Presses
- Automated Packaging Systems