From pioneering the development of living hinges over 50 years ago, J.L. Clark now produces a wide variety of patented plastic containers and closures for a multitude of applications and markets. Our product development capabilities include 3D CAD/CAM, rapid prototyping and prototype mold construction.
We are able to assist from design to production in our state-of-the-art plastic injection molding facility. Our post-molding capabilities include label application, in-line high speed video inspection, ink jet printing, in-line/off-line ultrasonic welding, multi-level assembly, hot melt glue application/assembly, and induction foil seal insertion.
Production Process Capabilities
- 110 to 600 Ton Injection Molding Presses
- Complete Tool Room
- SQF Level 2 Registered FDA GMP Climate Controlled Facility
- Extensive Quality Lab for Inspection and Testing
- Railroad Resin Delivery and Silo Storage, with Direct Material Delivery to Presses
- Wide Range of Mold Sizes and Cavitation including Stack Molds & Valve-gated Hot Runner Molds
- Multi Component Raw Material Blending at Molding Presses
- Automated Packing Systems
- Wide Range of Post-molding Processing Capabilities